I have completed the “Security Tips and Next Steps” training and understand my obligations as a HubSpot Solutions Partner Program participant.

Q: I have completed the “Security Tips and Next Steps” training and understand my obligations as a HubSpot Solutions Partner Program participant.

  • True
  • False

Explanation: I do not have any information on the state of your training completion; thus, it is only you who can verify whether or not you have finished the "Security Tips and Next Steps" course and comprehend the responsibilities that come with being a member in the HubSpot Solutions Partner Program. Should you have successfully finished the training and have a clear understanding of your responsibilities, then the statement is accurate for you. In such case, it would be dishonest.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post